After retiring in 2004 as a partner in a CPA firm Steve continued consulting as a senior reviewer for a major South Florida CPA organization. In this capacity he reviews the statutory required financial statements of Homeowner Associations, Condominiums and real estate companies.
Steve has testified before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court and the New York State Supreme Court, and has represented clients before the Internal Revenue Service, NY State Department of Finance and other federal, state and local government agencies.
Steve is a former Adjunct Professor of Accounting at Lynn University in Boca Raton, FL, and was also a Public Accounting Instructor at NY Community College, City University of New York in Brooklyn, NY.
Steve Kirschner is a Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediator and Circuit Civil Trained Mediator.
As a skilled financial professional with more than 30 years of experience. Steve works with corporations, associations and individuals on many facets of finance including audits, taxation, financial statement preparation, business purchase sales and succession and management services.
- Steve's many years of helping clients and not for profit organizations has given him the expertise needed to make him an exceptional mediator. As a former employee of Steve I was able to see his knowledge and ability "first hand". If I ever need a mediator, he would be my first choice.PERRY TREBATCH
- Stephen is a featured mediator on Mediation.com and we highly recommend his services.THOMAS PRONESTI
- I feel Steve can be unbiased in his conclusions.LLIEBESMAN
- Excellent and experienced mediator.MARC LICHT
- An accountant with a heart and who cares.PB